About Me

My photo
I'm a Fashion Designer and also stylist, I go to a fashion college will be graduating next year. In my blog I will be talking about fashion and the things I like.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Outfit Of The Day


This outfit is very cute is fun girly. I can see my self wearing this.
Jacket : Alizia Printed Jacket $68.00 www.forevernew.com.au
Top: Skinny Polo Crop Top $20.00 us.topshop.com/
Jeans: Emilio Pucci Skinny Jeans $447.48 www.farfetch.com
Shoes: Alejandro Ingelmo's(Doesn't give me a price for it)
Bag: Tod's D-Styling Medium Leather Tote $1,622.00
Lipstick: Aerin Beauty Limited Edition Lipstick Garden Path $30.00 www.neimanmarcus.com
Watch: Marc By Marc Jacobs Gold Bracelet Watch With White Faces $313.95 www.asos.com
Nail Polish: Deborah Lippmann Careless Nail Lacquer $17.00 www.neimanmarcus.com/

If you want you can follow me on polyvore fashionlifestyle30.polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment