About Me

My photo
I'm a Fashion Designer and also stylist, I go to a fashion college will be graduating next year. In my blog I will be talking about fashion and the things I like.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Day/Night

Jeans: ICHI Pants Dips Brown $45 www.welikefashion.com
V-Neck: $91 www.jades24.com
Top: Ted Baker Teana  SweetPea Print Top $165 www.teddbaker-london.com
Cardigan: Stud Shoulder Detail knitted Cardigan Wine $11 www.missrebel.co.uk
Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane Gold - Plated Chain Necklace $330 www.net-a-porter.com
Earrings: Chanel Vintage Clip On $520 www.farfetch.com
Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim The Pashli shark-embossed leather Trapez $895 www.net-a-porter.com
Fragrance: BVLGARI $65 www.beauty.com
Boots: Balenciaga Papier Chelsea Ankle Boots $945 www.balenciaga.com
Heels: Carine $395 www.tibi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment